Taktix 'Its The Way' SERUM RMX OUT 8/8/11

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by subdue, Aug 2, 2011.

1. subdue

subdue Member

After the massive impact of Harvest’s dance floor destroyer ‘Militant’ Apexx Recordings proudly returns with our second release and we have pulled out all the stops for this one.
    Dj Taktix’s needs no introduction and neither does ‘It’s The Way’ first come out in 1994 and the remix featuring Top Buzz’s Mad P vocal is a benchmark tune to say the least.
    Taktix returns after a large break from the scene and comes with a remix with afresh new angle, rather than your typical junglist approach he gives it a dark more twisted vibe, metallic beats, dirty amen and still keeping the vocal gives ‘It’s The Way’ a fresh new vibe.
    Serum remix on the other hand is exactly what you expect from this highly rated producer and he brings it right up to 2010 with all the attributes there from the original and this remix has caused a storm.
    Been on dubplate for a while now and still getting airplay on all major radio stations this has had massive support from the likes of Andy C, Bryan Gee, Dj Marky, Nicky Blackmarket, Crissy Criss, Bailey and that’s just a few…….

Also Watch out for forthcoming track from Dj Devize ‘Build N Destroy’ massive support from Dj’s Hazard, Marky, Brockie, Nicky Blackmarket & more

GET YOU COPY OF THIS BEFORE MONDAY ONLY AT WWW.HQMUZIK.CO.UK / ITS THE WAY REMIX

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

serums remix is awesome. bbbbbbbblllllllllllloooooooooooooodddddddddddclllllllllaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrttttttttttttt

3. Ozmatic

Ozmatic Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee

Finally! All over this!

4. MrChapman

MrChapman Member

Big tune. Gonna be smashing this up soon as I can get my hands on it. So many teases that spring to mind!

5. subdue

subdue Member

6. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Damn! You should have posted this sooner mate. I'ma just gonna wait for mine to get shipped.