SUN & BASS 2010 UPDATE.

Is anything happening about this villa mayhem or everyone sorted now? Dunno what im doing still..

Is anything happening about this villa mayhem or everyone sorted now? Dunno what im doing still..

quite, i havnt got straight answers from any of my mates. trouble with being friends with a bunch of stoners. i would be up for sorting a villa tho

id be up for sharing a villa if people wanna split costs. Not sure if I can defo come to this but im guna look into everything first see if I can afford it.
Which airport do you fly into in Sardinia?

P.S I do sleep shout.

Just found return flights on Easyjet for £91.75 thats 2nd September - 14th pretty fucking good actually. Then if accomodation is only like £100 and the ticket is £130 this definately could be done.

Wer doing 3rd - 13th aswell. Would of like to have gone for longer but its spending money thats guna kill me. 10 days will have to do :)

Yo, Booking my flights this weekend...Whos the best to fly with? (Ovs not Ryan Air lol)

From all the people that have been before where's the places to be at apartment wise?

Its the worng time to be booking flights at the moment, the industry is trying to make up from last weeks crisis

whos actually playing at this?

programm_09_web.jpg

If your looking for places to stay we just booked a villa 5 mins from la Cinta beach. Flying to Olbia airport

Back
Top Bottom