Suggestions needed

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
So It's my Birthday this month, and there's absolutely nothing that I really want or need, and my girlfriend keeps asking me what I want.....

So I figured I could probably benefit from a few sample packs. Now I'm not looking for ones that are based on drum packs, more ones that are either vocal/ Ethnic/ FX/ guitar/ soundscapes/ etc etc....you get the drift.....

So I hand over to you guys......what would you reccommend for these styles?

Nothing - if you're getting a present, get something awesome like a kaoss pad :) samples are boring!

or a diablo, and learn some sweet tricks.

Dude as much as I agree with what you are saying...........we arent filthy rich......my girlfriend is only gonna be spending about £50 on me

Dude as much as I agree with what you are saying...........we arent filthy rich......my girlfriend is only gonna be spending about £50 on me

put a few quid in yourself, and get this...its around £60-65 ($99)

http://www.voxengo.com/product/glisseq/

possibly the most awsome EQ on the planet, not just because it has a fancy Spectral Analyzer in the background (which is Awsome, and u can transfer analysis between other instances of Gliss to compare, very useful), but because of the way it deals with frequencies in dynamic mode, seamless and very tasty, cant recomend this EQ enough :) it also features mid-side EQ, very useful, and 5.1, probly not so useful.

get yourself a copy of the Demo version n check it out

good non-commercial samples packs are available for free all over the place, personally its not something i wuld pay for unless it was a high end bundle of something unique

Back
Top Bottom