Subfocus Album Release Date Confirmation (serious)

I've got a spare copy of Follow the light 'vocal mix' with Rock it on the flip if anyone wants it for a £10 plus postage costs?

I've got a spare copy of Follow the light 'vocal mix' with Rock it on the flip if anyone wants it for a £10 plus postage costs?

I'll give you £8 inc. P&P. And the only reason I'm even considering actually buying this over played tripe is because I have a party to play at in a couple of weeks full of 17-18 year old kiddies, and this calibre of DnB is probably about the only DnB they'd be able to get their heads round.

Look if its been delayed again, it's been done for a good reason. Obviously Sub wants to get things perfect, so let him do it. If I was in his position and making my debut album I'd want it to feel right and to be a product that I myself, was happy with. I wouldnt want to rush out some Z-grade pap that was thrown together in a short amount of time and had the shelf life of a pint of milk. I'd want to make an album that people would still be dropping/teasing tunes for years to come.

I'll give you £8 inc. P&P. And the only reason I'm even considering actually buying this over played tripe is because I have a party to play at in a couple of weeks full of 17-18 year old kiddies, and this calibre of DnB is probably about the only DnB they'd be able to get their heads round.

y do you bother playing to a crowd that ur insulting? and paying for music that ur also insulting? if your not excited about the album or songs then why bother giving us ur unwanted opinion?

i have never bought a record that i didnt like cos i thort it wud go down well at any particular rave. it seems to me ur just a grumpy old git who fuels the arguments u give. if u think its overplayed tripe, then why buy it and "overplay" it...

y do you bother playing to a crowd that ur insulting? and paying for music that ur also insulting? if your not excited about the album or songs then why bother giving us ur unwanted opinion?

i have never bought a record that i didnt like cos i thort it wud go down well at any particular rave. it seems to me ur just a grumpy old git who fuels the arguments u give. if u think its overplayed tripe, then why buy it and "overplay" it...

I play because I enjoy playing. You might not buy "any record you didn't like", and for the most part I don't, but I play to the crowd and in this situation the crowd don't have any knowledge of DnB past pendulum. If I were to play what I liked all night they may very well not enjoy the music. I don't have to like the crowd, especially when they're a bunch of pretentious teenagers, but I still want the crowd to enjoy an appreciate the fantastic genre that is DnB, so if that means buying tunes that are easier to digest or get to grips with (despite my somewhat unfavourable opinion of them), so be it I will. I personally believe what makes a good DJ is the ability to adapt and play to the occasion, and I will make the sacrifices necessary to achieve that.

And for the record, I'm 22, and a fairly jovial kind of guy. You can make contstructive criticism without insulting people.
Also, this is an internet forum buddy. Every opinion is wanted or unwanted. Clearly you don't agree with me, and I don't agree with you. That's that.

17-18
ive bin into dnb since i was about 15 so im sure a fair few people in that crowd will appreciate most types of dnb.

Back
Top Bottom