[Steam Punk Drum 'n' Bass] Survival & Silent Witness - Fletcher

Thanks guys, it means a lot.

I was listening to the samples and heard the "till break" and "steam voice" ones, or whatever they are called, and thought, "Hey, I've been wondering what 'Steampunk DnB' would sound like. OF COURSE it would have steam sounds!" So, I looked around online and sampled a couple of steam engines I found along the way thru a TRYING search to find actual steam sounds. Then, I cut them up and made some beats with the steam and steam machinery bits. Those are the only outside samples I used.

I'd still like to hear what the original sounds like since I've never heard it.

Last edited:
First off,
Get soundcloud. You can get more feedback and plays from here.

You are very original. I like that. Moreover, I love the way you present your drums. Something seems off about your mix but I can not put my fingre on what.

Not interested in soundcloud. I put my shit up to give it away, if people don't want to listen then, too bad.

Second, thanks. Again, it means a lot. I try not to sound like anyone, and since I don't really make it a point to hear all the new artists and shit, it's kinda easy.

As far as what sounds off, it's probably that I didn't do something before the pads came in to add to what's before that. I know because I felt the same way, that something's missing between the pads and the part before that to bring up the intensity, if you get what I mean. I might work on that in the future.

Back
Top Bottom