DnB Squidgy Black - August 2011 mix - featuring the likes of Spectrasoul, Dj Die, Marky,

shezzybizzle

This is the first mix ive uploaded onto dnb forum, i know how critical you guys can be so all of it is very greatly appreciated. The tunes are all bangers but il let the set list speak for itself!

set list

Spectrasoul - Suppression
Mikal - New World
Camo & Krooked - Let's Go
Noisia - Regurgitate
Dj Marky & S.P.Y. - Riff Raff
Skeptical - Cold One (Jubei rmx)
Spectrasoul - Wedgehead
Logistics - Gang Colours
Dj Hazard - Food Fight
Noisia - Friendly Intentions
Sub Zero - Poon
The Prototypes - Outcast
Unknown Error - Fear No Evil
Break & Survival - Your Time Will Come
Dj Friction vs Camo & Krooked - Stand Up
Original Sin - Dr Feels Good
Dj Die & Interface - Bright Lights(Rockers Mix)
Hybris - Keeping Me
Icicle - Minimal Funk
Spectrasoul - Alibi(Break Remix)
Marcus Intalex feat S.P.Y - Triband
Commix - Strictly

Last edited:
Re: Squidgy Black - August 2011 mix - featuring the likes of Spectrasoul, Dj Die, Mar

not many tunes i dont love on this - nice mix of styles aswell, will give a listen and feedback tomorrow

Re: Squidgy Black - August 2011 mix - featuring the likes of Spectrasoul, Dj Die, Mar

firstly, nice mix man, tl is varied but flows nicely and there was only a couple of mistakes that im sure youre already aware of (i know i hear every tiny slip in my own mixes...)

really liked:
Noisia - Regurgitate
Dj Marky & S.P.Y. - Riff Raff
Skeptical - Cold One (Jubei rmx)
those tunes just go really well together

there was a couple of mistakes like:
Dj Hazard - Food Fight
but u managed to sort it and i can kinda see the mix you were tryin and couldve gone off nicely to be fair

cheers, really appreciate the feedback.

my sort of mix, a varied collection of quality Drum and Bass, it grinds me that people only play one style..
started with one favourites, thought the first mix, came in a bit quick and quite heavy, after that just rolled though really liked :-
Dj Hazard - Food Fight
Sub Zero - Poon
The Prototypes - Outcast
Unknown Error - Fear No Evil
Break & Survival - Your Time Will Come
But that stand up tune makes me cringe though, after that was sweet though man, keep it up man!

Back
Top Bottom