Speculate & Decision

nice one man! :D yeah the DNA boys have been really supportive, great label to be on, they got some big artists comin soon too. forgot to say that Close 2 Death tune on ur player is baaangin! all about the twisted shizzle!! :D

nice one man! :D yeah the DNA boys have been really supportive, great label to be on, they got some big artists comin soon too. forgot to say that Close 2 Death tune on ur player is baaangin! all about the twisted shizzle!! :D

nice one m8 glad ur feelin it. its a collab i done with zeal , we've had some pretty good responses with that one, its somethin a little diff imo :D

nice one ketz

big ups!!!:boxing:

Productions sounding fat and as some1 else said not too offensive on the ears lol personally emotions is better out the 2 but still 2 good tunes you got there man!
Big up look forward to hearin more peace!

Last edited:
Productions sounding fat and as some1 else said not too offensive on the ears lol personally emotions is better out the 2 but still 2 good tunes you got there man!
Big up look forward to hearin more peace!

ez m8 nice one for the comments

yh waters jus somethin a little diff out the spectrum for me as im a tech head so when it comes to producing i try to be as diverse as i can, i think it helps u as a producer on the whole rather than jus being pidgeon holed into 1 genre

big up yh! nice one :D

Back
Top Bottom