DnB Spectrum - Dance To The Music

I really like the combination of DnB and Jazz in this track, but maybe the drums should have a little less power. Keep it up man!

i like it, you got a lot of cool stuff going on there

thought the drums could have been better... they sound like basic samples from a Vengeance pack?

thanks for the kind words!:)
yeah Boomars you re not the first one mentioning the overall power of the drums, maybe i ll redo them
and Neddez, no they re not from a vengeance pack actually, a few cleared drum and snare kicks and samples from nu:tone sample pack layered together.

you might wanna check out a previous post i did if you liked this one, 'Learning & Teaching' it s a recenter jazzy drum n bass tune i made

ez people!!

thanks for the kind words!:)
yeah Boomars you re not the first one mentioning the overall power of the drums, maybe i ll redo them
and Neddez, no they re not from a vengeance pack actually, a few cleared drum and snare kicks and samples from nu:tone sample pack layered together.

you might wanna check out a previous post i did if you liked this one, 'Learning & Teaching' it s a recenter jazzy drum n bass tune i made

ez people!!

No I already saw the comment on Soundcloud :P

It's alright man, as mentioned above though the drums aren't fitting with the sound your trying to give off. You need to get some live sounding drums that have a nice roll and some percussion underneath. It's still a nice track none the less.

Keep it up man :)

Back
Top Bottom