Something is preventing me from accessing the forum homepage and parent forums

smoothassilk

VIP Junglist
Trying to diagnose more specifically in order to be helpful but it's somewhat difficult.

It seems I can't view the dnbforum homepage and any of the parent board groupings 'off-topic forums' 'music forums', but I can view their children 'website feedback' 'UK underground' 'production etc as well as individual threads.

When trying to access them I am presented with the error 'dnbforum redirected you too many times - try clearing your cookies' Obviously I have cleared my cookies and problem still persists across multiple browsers (have tried edge and chrome) and multiple devices (have tried 2 windows PCs and 1 android mobile device).

This is very bizarre- is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

I had a popup about accepting cookies or something similar the other day which ive never had on this site before. Not been experiencing the issues you mention though..

Same goes for me, since yesterday.

I saw a green 'continue with recommended cookies' option yesterday, which I clicked, then I just get brought to a blank page. Also tried clearing my cookies & cached items, no joy.

Same on both my laptop on Chrome/Firefox & on my phone; Safari & Chrome. Only manged to post this with the help of Google.

Yeah... Snap crackle and pop. I thought hey this is just me being a idiot, but others are seeing the same ish.
Don't bother deleting or eating your cookies, it didn't help me.

I've made a thread for Anton to take a peek at the problem.
But its in admin section so you minions can't see that ;) you ain't missing much.

Will update with update when update is update-able.
:steves2:

I installed a GDPR popup to comply with the EU and all hell has broken loose. I have now removed the GDPR popup, give it a few hours and everything should be alright again. Damn this GDPR compliance. Computer says no.

I installed a GDPR popup to comply with the EU and all hell has broken loose. I have now removed the GDPR popup, give it a few hours and everything should be alright again. Damn this GDPR compliance. Computer says no.

Seems all good now, thanks for sorting.

No problems, it should be all sorted now. Let me know if there's any more issues.

@dnbforum

Captureddfs.JPG
Captureddfs.JPG
Captureddfs.JPG
Captureddfs.JPG
Captureddfs.JPG
Captureddfs.JPG
Captureddfs.JPG
Captureddfs.JPG

Back
Top Bottom