someone stole my cd before i had a chance to i.d. an amazing song!

seapunky

ok... i've had this song in my head for around 8 months now, and no idea what it's called or who it's by. if someone can help me figure this out, you will be my hero.

i *believe* that it was on a calibre mix from august 2008 or before, but i'm not completely sure. it sounds like it's at least a few years old, and has a classic jungle/ragga sound to it. there aren't many words, but there's a man singing what sounds like "this is your life" in the background every once in a while. the break has a melody that sounds like the same instrument that plays the melody of the x-files theme (an ocarina? no clue there...).

to me, it's a really introspective, deep song, and i've listened to probably 1000 songs that i thought could have been it, and STILL haven't figured it out.

thanks! :)

Last edited:
that's a great song, but not it... the one i'm thinking of is pretty deep, more digital soundboy-esque. i tried going through every benny page song again, but it also sounds kinda similar to total science - soul patrol, the singer has a very similar voice. thank you, though!

Back
Top Bottom