Some stuff I'd like to say and request...

ac

First of all, much respect for the DTR. I've listened to every one of your mixes I could find and I have to say, simply fantastic. Great mixing, great selection and a nice friendly approach. I can tell you love what you do and it and it's completely changed my selection. I used to be a major Jump Up head and now I've grown to appreciate the deeper, soulful and liquidy vibes and I can't imagine going back. Don't get me wrong, it's all good, I'll never sell my collection, even if there is some jump up anthem crap in there, it's all good cos it shows my progression.

Anyways, babbling a bit, but yeah, BIG BIG UPS DTR. Much respect and it's a shame you've finished your show as I did thoroughly enjoy every single one.

Which brings me on to my second point; can someone please point me in the direction where I can download some really good (and 100% legal) liquid/soulful/deep drum and bass sets, like DTR's please. Preferably in and around the 2hour mark, but anything over an hour is fine. And also some nice dubstep sets?

Thanks again and keep up the hard work.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year folks. :zest::cake:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom