DnB Sobec - Paladin

This is sounding good man, big bass sounds! I dont see any problem with it lacking punch. I think that the second part of the intro where the drums kick in, needs something more. It gets a bit worn out after a while. Other than that, great work!

Thanks for the crit!

I think what I'm going to do is leave it as it is for the next few weeks, till I move into the new place and have a properly treated environment to work in on it :).
But good to know it's in the right direction.

Sobec man, this is sounding great, would love to hear the completely finetuned finished product though! and imo it would be well worth sending out to a few labels - the worst they can say is no... hope moving into the new place helps these great creative juices flow even more

Thanks! :), should be moved into the new place in october, really looking forward to have a properly treated room to work on in.

Definitely going to revisit this aswell.

Sweet man :) I've been a dnb head for years, but now I really feel the urge to start trying to produce a little bit, any programmes/plugins/instruments you would advise for a true beginner?

Massive, fm8 and the surge

Especially Vemberaudio "the surge" you can get some HUGE analogue sounding reeses and sub basses from that one.
Massive is awesome if you ignore things like modern talking for weird sounding basslines.

Thanks! Made some changes to it so the intro is more interesting now though, :).
I'll reupload a new version when I'm satisfied enough with it!

Back
Top Bottom