Sobec - Macabre , Input appreciated!

the intros cool, got some nice noises going on, and the filtered drums sound good. that little chhoiry vocal before the drop is cool. i think the fill before the drop is the best part of this track, if you made that then fair play its sick! drums are punchy, just need to try and get that bass to stick out a bit more, some eqing could fix this. keep it up

Unfortunately it's a sample :(, wish I had access to a drum kit would love to record a bunch of fills for future use!

Maybe when I have more money to spare :D

Haven´t we heard an earlier version of this track at the forum?

It is awesome mate... I love the wobbling sound which comes out of the dark at 1:18 :lol: To my mind this sound could be louder! Composition wise I don´t like the vocal after the second drop. But thats just my taste ;)

Please check my track too ;)

Yeah and then I decided it sucked, went back to the drawing board and fixed some things that were wrong with it :D.

and I actually listened to your tune on the bus 2 hours ago, then I got distracted, forgot to sub because it was interesting.

Really good tune. Loved the whole intro, especially the drums just before the drop. Even if its a sample its a very well used one :)

Back
Top Bottom