So far so good?

BLoodstaiN`

Update to the song Notice (that is still in full process) that i have been producing in the last month.
This is my first song ever, and i only have been working with Fl studio 9 for a month.
and before Fl studio, i had never been in contact with another music producing program.
So please don't be too hard on. i'm only trying.
but let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well considering you've only been using FL Studio for a month, this is really good. I remember when i used my first DAW, i was way horrible.
I think the melody in this song is okay, its kind of repetitive though. And that one whiny synth that comes in around 1:30 is really annoying. So either take it out or continue tweaking it.

Oh, and what program are you using to make your videos so you can have 1080p HD?

Hard criticism is the only way to progress and learn, and to make you push yourself to better yourself. By asking people to not be too hard, and then giving lame excuses such as never using a music program before FL you are initially saying you dont want any negative comments at all.

I too never used anything before FL, but all the negative, harsh comments I recieved over time made me strive to better my music production, I'd rather have people give constructive negative comments on a track, than just saying, "yeah, big tune"

You sound like you fully expect people to say your tune is shit.......which means you must think it's shit, so use that to your advantage and better it.

Oh, and I actually dont think it's that bad for your first effort, way better than my first attempts, damn.....Mine werent even musical....they were just noise! You have a long way to go, and a lot to learn, but give it time and you will get there. Let people be honest about your tracks, dont get disheartened by negativity, and the best piece of advice I ever got, which I'll pass to you is this;

Dont get too attached to your tracks at this stage, you are still learning and each new track you make will open up a new idea in your head, or you will learn to do something you never knew was there. Also, dont focus on making whole tracks, concentrate on different sounds, and how effects change those different sounds, structures of tracks etc etc.

So good luck, and remember, I use FL too, so if you need any help or tips I'm more than happy to help.

Well, to be honest i want hard criticism, but in a feedback way.
I don't want comments that are useless to me, like, Sucks, period. doesn't help me at all.

and thanks for the advice.

Oh and do you know how to make a effect with FL studio that sounds like an airplane is passing by?
'cause my first drop feels kinda empty and i'd like to add that and some other effects.

Last edited:
Well considering you've only been using FL Studio for a month, this is really good. I remember when i used my first DAW, i was way horrible.
I think the melody in this song is okay, its kind of repetitive though. And that one whiny synth that comes in around 1:30 is really annoying. So either take it out or continue tweaking it.

Oh, and what program are you using to make your videos so you can have 1080p HD?

Windows live movie maker. Just save your movie in HD 1080p
And i'm still working on my first drop. it's a bit meh, and did already think about the weee sound. Might just remove the monotone effect and use more registers.
But anyway, I'm motivated (^^,) and there's no pressure so i can go easy on it and take my time to learn things

Back
Top Bottom