Slammin Viynl

sweet az

did anyone attend SV at the Que Club Birmingham Sataday.

it was OK Andy C didn't show but the Venue was amazin it was like a theta with a massive dance floor in the middle and setting going up. it must have been like 150 feet high if not higher dam fucking good venu.

Best DJ was one of the resedents i think the name was Misstriss MO shame about Andy C

:mad:

Re: Re: Slammin Viynl

Originally posted by Mulla
*SHOCK HORROR*

Andy C in no-show scandal!!!! :mrpanic:
Does he really have a rep for not showing up?

I probably hear him play out at least once or twice a month and I don't think I've been to anything where he's supposed to play and hasn't showed for a long time, although he does quite often turn up late if it's something other than Ram records.

I don't really go to anything outside of London though, maybe these are the things he doesn't turn up for, lazy sod :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Slammin Viynl

Originally posted by V Matt
Does he really have a rep for not showing up?

I dunno if hes got a rep for it, but speakin from personal experience, the last 3/4 events where hes been billed he hasnt shown. I got enuff tapes where he only gets 20-25 minute sets cos he turns up so late!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Slammin Viynl

Originally posted by Mulla
I dunno if hes got a rep for it, but speakin from personal experience, the last 3/4 events where hes been billed he hasnt shown.
That's a bit gutting :cry:

The first four times I went out to see Andy C he didn't show up for various reasons.

His reputation for being late in the Midlands is pretty legendary. I know of one promoter who always books him between half an hour to an hour before he wants him to play as he knows that he's always gonna turn up late.

Originally posted by sweet az
did anyone attend SV at the Que Club Birmingham Sataday.

it was OK Andy C didn't show but the Venue was amazin it was like a theta with a massive dance floor in the middle and setting going up. it must have been like 150 feet high if not higher dam fucking good venu.

Best DJ was one of the resedents i think the name was Misstriss MO shame about Andy C

:mad:

Never been to the Que Club before? Legendary club in Birmingham, was actually closed down last September and it's gonna be knocked down as they're building apartments there... There's apparently been setbacks with the builders starting, so they're having a few events in the meantime...

Flashback is set for 1st March there :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom