Skwiffer - April 2013 - Exit Inspired

Had a couple of listens to this. Nice to see someone else getting involved in this sub genre of dnb.

As mentioned before, Weatherman should read Shanty, Cascade Failure -> Ochre, Inversion -> Conquerer X, Justice Over Law -> Version & Depth Excess -> Fall. Plus, Shanty is before Syncopy

Couple of tunes I had not heard before in there, such as Fortune & Nothing Special + been toying over picking up Syncopy & Pellet as they are wicked tunes. Enjoyed the first four tune section, that strung together very well, especially Ochre - Progression - Wonder Where, where the vocals of the first and third tune sat SO well with Progression + the mix with Letting Go & Fortune brought an equally pleasing blend for a bliss listen. Really liked the Syncopy - Version mix, but it was a little brief & the Pellet - Marka mix merged the drums of both tunes together a treat. Was nice to hear Vertigo & Mourning Dawn in a mix again + picked up Walk The Path the other day.... a wicked tune to mix. There was a small slide in there, but nothing majorly noticeable.

Also, on the soundcloud pages for your mixes, you might like to fill up all the 'tags' that you can post on that page (eg all 30) with the artists names in the tracklist, then record labels if you have any spare tags left. If people are searching for an artist or a label, your mix is more likely to crop up in their search. Just a thought to get more views / listens on your mixes

my favourite of your mixes so far dude, flawlessly mixed set of tunes this. selection is totally on point, couple of bits in there i'm looking to pick up myself to round off the collection. good to see you do something different to your usual rolling-ness!

Had a couple of listens to this. Nice to see someone else getting involved in this sub genre of dnb.

As mentioned before, Weatherman should read Shanty, Cascade Failure -> Ochre, Inversion -> Conquerer X, Justice Over Law -> Version & Depth Excess -> Fall. Plus, Shanty is before Syncopy

Couple of tunes I had not heard before in there, such as Fortune & Nothing Special + been toying over picking up Syncopy & Pellet as they are wicked tunes. Enjoyed the first four tune section, that strung together very well, especially Ochre - Progression - Wonder Where, where the vocals of the first and third tune sat SO well with Progression + the mix with Letting Go & Fortune brought an equally pleasing blend for a bliss listen. Really liked the Syncopy - Version mix, but it was a little brief & the Pellet - Marka mix merged the drums of both tunes together a treat. Was nice to hear Vertigo & Mourning Dawn in a mix again + picked up Walk The Path the other day.... a wicked tune to mix. There was a small slide in there, but nothing majorly noticeable.

Also, on the soundcloud pages for your mixes, you might like to fill up all the 'tags' that you can post on that page (eg all 30) with the artists names in the tracklist, then record labels if you have any spare tags left. If people are searching for an artist or a label, your mix is more likely to crop up in their search. Just a thought to get more views / listens on your mixes

Aah. Thank you for the feedback Watcha. Appreciated! And thank you even more for sorting out the mistakes in the track list. Even more appreciated! I really should've checked it over before putting it up. I'm glad you liked the mix, though. I did mean to try and double drop Version (had the name of that track wrong for a while now then, eh!) into Syncopy, but misjudged it, which was disappointing but I didn't want to try and re-record just for that.

And on the tags, I don't know why, but I've always been a bit wary of using them. Bit stupid really, having thought about it, so I'll probably do that soon.

Cheers again mate. Big up.

my favourite of your mixes so far dude, flawlessly mixed set of tunes this. selection is totally on point, couple of bits in there i'm looking to pick up myself to round off the collection. good to see you do something different to your usual rolling-ness!

Thanks for listening mate. Always appreciated. I'm glad I finally got one like this done. I tried a few times in the last 6 months or so, but nothing ever came of it, so it's good that something has finally materialised! I'm sure the next one will be loads of rollers, though :P Or maybe a liquidy one, if the weather gets better again.

Back
Top Bottom