***SirReal - The Golden Section Mix - LENZMAN.TECHNIMATIC.PHILTANGENT.DRAMATIC&DBAUDI

SirReal

VIP Junglist
With party season in full swing I thought it would only be right to increase the tempo slightly. Rolling soulful vibes from start to finish.

Stream - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-the-golden-section-mix#play

Download - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-the-golden-section-mix/download

Telmo A – Between two worlds (Phil Tangent remix)
Dr Meaker – Fighter (Unreal remix)
Blade & Kyro – Through the vibez
Phil Tangent – Restitution
Total Science & SPY – Past lives (Lenzman remix)
Eastcolours – Go to nowhere
BCee & Bladerunner – Black hole
Sundesire – Someday we’ll be together
Technimatic – The golden section
dRamatic & dbAudio – Days running out
DJ Chap – It seems I’m never
Technimatic – We were always one
SoulCulture - Stronger
Malaky – Ella
Technimatic – Launch sequence
Phil Tangent – Communicate with the stars

Re: ***SirReal - The Golden Section Mix - LENZMAN.TECHNIMATIC.PHILTANGENT.DRAMATIC&DB

this looks perfect for the kind of vibe i'm on this morning. will have a listen and leave some thoughts.

Still rinsing your last mix you posted, really looking forward to see what this is like.

:2thumbs:

Re: ***SirReal - The Golden Section Mix - LENZMAN.TECHNIMATIC.PHILTANGENT.DRAMATIC&DB

Love it mate, really nice mix and track selection is dope, great for the early hours at office !

thanks for checking this out guys

ahh sweet, your mixes are always top notch, will check this out

Loved this mix as usual when it comes to your ones. Perfect vibe, I'm currently a sucker for anything that has a Phil Tangent name on it, so this was a bullseye for me. Haven't heard any technical issues or faults in there, all flowing perfectly, so it's hard to pick a favourite section, I just loved it all the way through. Anyways let's give a special shout to Restitution > Past Lives RMX transition, that one was smooth as...really loved it. Jump on this guys, this is a mixtape not to be missed for sure! :)

Mix is packed with vibese, enjoyed this one to the fullest!
Been a really long time since I enjoyed a mix with this type of tunes from start to finish. Big up!

Loved this mix as usual when it comes to your ones. Perfect vibe, I'm currently a sucker for anything that has a Phil Tangent name on it, so this was a bullseye for me. Haven't heard any technical issues or faults in there, all flowing perfectly, so it's hard to pick a favourite section, I just loved it all the way through. Anyways let's give a special shout to Restitution > Past Lives RMX transition, that one was smooth as...really loved it. Jump on this guys, this is a mixtape not to be missed for sure! :)

Thanks for the detailed feedback man. Really appreciate it.

Mix is packed with vibese, enjoyed this one to the fullest!
Been a really long time since I enjoyed a mix with this type of tunes from start to finish. Big up!

Thanks Kai, glad you enjoyed it. Be on the lookout for more mixes in 2013

Back
Top Bottom