***SirReal - Beneath The Surface Mix - April 2012 ***

SirReal

VIP Junglist
Download - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-beneath-the-surface/download

Stream - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-beneath-the-surface#play

Bought a lot of really great music recently and found the majority of it is by lesser known artists. So I thought I make this mix, a showcase of quality, soulful, drum & bass music from producers you need to start taking note of... hence the name beneath the surface

Hybrid Minds – Patience // Fokuz
Phors – Shining Star // Fokuz
Villem & McLeod – Hush // Samurai Red Seal
Skeletone & Silience Groove – Love you lose //Soul Deep
Intelligent Manners & Dynamic – Autumn Leaves – Celsius
Smote – Precious Love // Reverse Holland
Snakehips – If you feel like I do (Loz Contrerars Reemix) // FREE
Madcap – Our Love // Phuzion Digital
Loz Contreras – Rocking You // FREE
Intelligent Manners & Dynamic – A season of Love // Celcius
Skeletone – Strange Beahviour (Silence Groove Remix) // Soul Deep
Soulculture – No Heed Dem // Soul Deep
Sevin – Tonight // Rubik Digital
Snakehips – The Years (Loz Contreras Remix) // FREE
Smote - The Groove // Innerground
BrokenDrum – Criticize // Soul Deep
Camo & Krooked – Change me (Submorphics Remix) // Hospital
Mayforms – Last Night // Phuzion Digital

Tracklist looks next level as per usual, Sir. Up on this in record time.

pure love for this mix mate, knew it'd be rich in quality new content from the off. that loz contreras release is so good, and for free as well, pretty incredible. very impressive stuff, really enjoyed your set at innersoul as well. on a side note, last night - mayforms / marky and spy, far too similar haha

pure love for this mix mate, knew it'd be rich in quality new content from the off. that loz contreras release is so good, and for free as well, pretty incredible. very impressive stuff, really enjoyed your set at innersoul as well. on a side note, last night - mayforms / marky and spy, far too similar haha

Yeah Loz is coming with great tunes right now.

Way too similar, I keep getting confused.

You should;ve said hello at InnerSoul mate, was a good night

yeah maybe i should have but you were b2b and i wasn't 100% sure you were sirreal haha. i'll be down for the next one in june for sure

Really liked this mix. Loads of quality tracks I hadn't heard before, especially those free snakehips remixes.

Autumn Leaves >> Precious Love >> If you feel like I do >> Our Love - this section was wicked, really smooth rolling vibes.

The mixing is so seamless I had to pay attention to pick out some of the individual mixes, beat matching was spot on throughout

and the tracks all sounded great together. Definitely picked up a few tips for my next mix. Will try to come down in June too,

couldn't make the last one but enjoyed the launch night a lot.

Back
Top Bottom