Sigma - Nightingale

Thing is it's not a troll though

I thought you was a troll?

Aren't you one of those kids that used to create new accounts every other week to troll the forum? Can't remember your old aliases.... I want to say Octopus or something.

awww man Dalek you are on fire with these post....another great tune! I can't help but feel like we are connected somehow. Like we spent some time together slaved in chains in a dark room filled with the stench of a formidable master who uses us as sex pawns in his game of torture and sexual power. As the master took a break to rip his his favorite song "Slaves" by chase and status to add to his 64 gig Ipod we saw our chance and wrapped our chains around his throat and began to pull from opposite ends. just as we could hear him fighting to breath he managed to get out that he had our families being watched by a team of his assassins and we knew we had to let him go. Defeated we let go of the grip on the chains and he began to laugh. He said that one of us would have to pay for the treason that we committed against him and i knew that your frail body could not handle the pounding that he was about to lay upon you. I went to him with fear and as he punished me he laughed and made me say who his master was. The only thing that kept me strong was the fact that i could see you and knew that you would be ok. As i took my last breathe under the beast and he asked who is your master i released my last words....."i love you Dalek657"

awww man Dalek you are on fire with these post....another great tune! I can't help but feel like we are connected somehow. Like we spent some time together slaved in chains in a dark room filled with the stench of a formidable master who uses us as sex pawns in his game of torture and sexual power. As the master took a break to rip his his favorite song "Slaves" by chase and status to add to his 64 gig Ipod we saw our chance and wrapped our chains around his throat and began to pull from opposite ends. just as we could hear him fighting to breath he managed to get out that he had our families being watched by a team of his assassins and we knew we had to let him go. Defeated we let go of the grip on the chains and he began to laugh. He said that one of us would have to pay for the treason that we committed against him and i knew that your frail body could not handle the pounding that he was about to lay upon you. I went to him with fear and as he punished me he laughed and made me say who his master was. The only thing that kept me strong was the fact that i could see you and knew that you would be ok. As i took my last breathe under the beast and he asked who is your master i released my last words....."i love you Dalek657"
The fuck is this mate?

Oh boy.......that post is a classic! :applause:

giphy.gif

Unlikely mate. Why don't you go and do something with your life?

I actually have a pretty demanding life. I mean with school the Ipod and my movie script writing i just feel like there isnt enough time in the day to ripp all of these songs ya know what im saying Dalek...u feel me Dalek...u know what im talking about. I mean when your right your right ya know. Damn I'm loving life right now!

I mean look at this guy kind of says it all dont ya think

uYzUoIQ.jpg

I actually have a pretty demanding life. I mean with school the Ipod and my movie script writing i just feel like there isnt enough time in the day to ripp all of these songs ya know what im saying Dalek...u feel me Dalek...u know what im talking about. I mean when your right your right ya know. Damn I'm loving life right now!

I mean look at this guy kind of says it all dont ya think

uYzUoIQ.jpg
Nah mate don't think you're loving life.

*Commenting just for the sake of seeing this beef unfold*

As for the actual topic, the tune is pretty garbage, although this 360 video thing is pretty cool tech.

Back
Top Bottom