Scienide - Flood

Scienide

Alright guys and gals. Been a long time since I posted here. My bad. Hoping to get stuck in again though.

looking for some feedback on a tune. It's called Flood. I guess I've been playing to much Halo or something lol. Anyways, here it is:

Scienide - Flood

Its fairly straight forward but I'd like to hear your thoughts.:2thumbs:

P.S If you have any problems with that link, lemme know and I'll drop a drect link. That link up there is a PHP link.

How you doing Loggy? It has been a long time ay? I'm alright. Doing well thanks. Hows yourself?

Cheers for the feedback. I completely agree with your comments mate. I listened to Reset and that tune is pretty much the sort of tune I'd like to be making in terms of the extra elements I#m missing.

I know what your saying. I was talking about this on another forum and saying that my tunes are more like very simple blocks of patterns just clicked togethyer like laminate flooring. What i really need to start doing is concentrating more on the more subtle elements that can lift the main bulk of tune upwards and brigde the gap between those blokcs of patterns in a smoother way.

My problem is that when I get the building blocks of a tune down I just release it online without hesitating. I'll see If I can put a bit more effort into the next one and I'll be coming back for feedback mate.:rik:

rolling tune like I commented on your forum Sci, bit basic and repetitive, but the bass sounds are deep and I liked the melodics. Log definitely has a point with subtlety, watch that. and it's a jumpup retro tune to me with a sound gone in my eyes, sentiment mate!

what i'd do to make it less repetetive is say like half way through change the sound of the bassline but keep the beats the same or the other way round, also it really remind's me of another dnb tune out between 98-00 i just can't think of the name or producer

Back
Top Bottom