**SALE**-Selling my entire collection-3 WEEKS LEFT! grab a bargain!

Re: **SALE**-Selling my entire collection- DISCOGS UP TO D- grab a bargain!

wicked mate. whats the name of the ss tune u chucked in?

No worries mate, even better than that do you wanna do a bank transfer? Saves Paypal robbing even more money off me!

Safe..

ahh man i'd love to help you out but i can't do online transfers with my account it's a pain in the ass, sorry geez.. is paypal cool?

safe mate got the records, nicely packed and fast delivery. pleasure doing business (y)

MSXEP036 Noisia - Block Control E.P. (Moving Shadow) 2x12", EP 2005
PRO 014 Ed Rush, Optical* & Fierce - Cutslo (Lokuste Mix) / Alien Girl (Prototype Recordings) 12" 1998
VIO 018 Hive & Gridlok - Standing Room Only / Event Horizon (Violence Recordings) 12" 2006
BCRUK001 )EI3(* - The Nine / Dogfight (BC Recordings) 12" 2001

how much for these matey?

MSXEP036 Noisia - Block Control E.P. (Moving Shadow) 2x12", EP 2005
PRO 014 Ed Rush, Optical* & Fierce - Cutslo (Lokuste Mix) / Alien Girl (Prototype Recordings) 12" 1998
VIO 018 Hive & Gridlok - Standing Room Only / Event Horizon (Violence Recordings) 12" 2006
BCRUK001 )EI3(* - The Nine / Dogfight (BC Recordings) 12" 2001

how much for these matey?

Unfortunately Alien Girl is not for sale and The Nine has gone- but I'll do Standing Room Only and Block Control Ep for £42 inc P+P if you want.

Safe

ahh man i'd love to help you out but i can't do online transfers with my account it's a pain in the ass, sorry geez.. is paypal cool?

Yeah man paypal is all good.. Sorry about the late reply, if you wanna put that money in to djhydrophonics@hotmail.co.uk I'll send the records out asap.

Nice 1

Wicked, thanks man. All I need now is your address! :wave:

I'm off to London first thing tomorrow morning mate so unless you're still up now it's gonna be next week before I get them sent out.. Safe..

just PMing you now blud

when u upping the rest of the records?

records arrived today man big ups to you and your bro for sortin it out for me! lemme know when you up the rest of your collection cos i'll probs have a few more off ya.. am deffo grabbin hard noize if no one's pinched it by next week :D

I let some fellas I know over by London (DJ Refresh & DJ Scorch) know about the sale..they might contact ya on musicv2, as I don't think they're members on here. Sent them links to the discogs page, your myspace & musicv2 page..told them you were gonna update it soon with more, and possibly take off the ones that are already sold, etc...so if they got the funds, they might get in touch..pz bro

records arrived today man big ups to you and your bro for sortin it out for me! lemme know when you up the rest of your collection cos i'll probs have a few more off ya.. am deffo grabbin hard noize if no one's pinched it by next week :D

Ah wicked mate, glad to hear they got to you ok.

Yeah I'll put a few more up when I get back next week, will give you a shout.

:D

Re: **SALE**-Selling my entire collection- DISCOGS ALMOST COMNPLETE! grab a bargain!

I let some fellas I know over by London (DJ Refresh & DJ Scorch) know about the sale..they might contact ya on musicv2, as I don't think they're members on here. Sent them links to the discogs page, your myspace & musicv2 page..told them you were gonna update it soon with more, and possibly take off the ones that are already sold, etc...so if they got the funds, they might get in touch..pz bro

Nice one mate, bigups yourself!
There's still a couple of bits I need to take down from Discogs that I've sold on here and other forums, going through them now..

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom