Round & Round (female vocal dnb)

djdizzy

This one took me several months but I finally finished it then had it mastered by Metropolis. Everything was done with my Virus TI and Moog Sub Phatty. I hope you guys like it
smile.gif

I rarely get time to work on music lately cuz of my job so it takes me a long time to finish songs (months). It's a real bummer that I don't have nearly as much time for my favorite hobby / stress-reliever as I wish I had.

It's available to buy here: https://www.beatport.com/track/round-and-round-original-mix/8195501

The soundcloud stream is in my sig below

Hey .. you own some very exiting pieces of hardware :). And i enjoy your track, very well made! Congrats on this release !

Yes the intro really makes u wanna listen to the rest, builds nicely with the incoming plucks! Awesome that you made it with hardware synths.. I like what you did with the drum pattern, changing it up every now and then with incoming synths etc. Sounds a bit like something High Contrast would make, haha :D Our styles are very similar, bigup on the release anyway the track is dope

I've noticed the style similarity with your tracks too, it's like a similarity in vibe. I'll take that as a compliment cuz I've been liking your tracks too, you got talent!

Back
Top Bottom