Rolling deep techy tune!

Stiffer

okie dokie

another tune in my usual sort of drum and bass style, called great moments

its deep and a little bit gritty, i think the drums are sounding quite nice on this one, any suggestions for improvement would be nice

http://soundcloud.com/stifferdnb

cheers
chris

this is a wicked track mate im just lovin that bassline and the percussion work is really good. im really feelin your style mate, what you prduce with? reason, cubase? lemma know if your up for a collabo bit.

but yeah i think you hit the nail on the head with your drums, soundin crip mate.

look forward to hearing more of you.

thanks

pretty sick, love the hats and the switch up with the reverbed/chorus bass sound or fx whatever it is. just not overly keen on the original melody of the bass, i think the sounds you have got a lot of potential for a more evil sounding melody. the switch up is where its at. nice!

cheers for the positive feedback guys, i think i may try a different melody to the b-line at some point in the track, then when it drops into the rolling melody it might have nice effect..

production wise is it up to scratch, i think i'm nearly getting there now :) its taken some time lol

i use cubase with NI plug ins, but i mainly just use reaktor, kontakt and absynth, i would be up for a collab though i have never done it before so i wouldnt really know where to start.. what do you send, in what format etc???

bassline is PHAT, love it, the whole thing rolls nicely, although i felt the precussion was a bit weak, soundscape is tasty

missed yoour stuff man this song good (especially production wise) but i prefered run it

care to give me some advice on how to make that transformer sound im using reason

the sound your after mate, use a standard reese, add lfo to the lp filter, add some portamento, distort it, resample into your nn19 or whatever the sampler is in reason now, filter it distort it just fuck about till you get it sounding nice, adding pitch shift etc or sweeeping filters all help,

i have no set way to making sounds, its kinda serendipitous sometimes

Back
Top Bottom