Robad - So High

man i think its cool, i really like what youre doing musically, its an angelic theme, very original.

this is really halftime drums, you can hear the drum and bass in them, and a very cool snare sound too.

its different, it really doesnt sound like anything else. i like the arrangement too.

the one note bassline (? or is it two notes?) could be better but the mix is big and clear. i like how original it is.

Thanks for having a listen logikz. Yeah the bass is basic 2 note. I couldn’t get anything else to work so I settled and I’m pretty happy with the end product. Nice one mate

Bit late to the party on this but good to see you sharing music by yourself dude!
I do enjoy the atmospherics on this track, really lovely. Drums could do with a bit more work imo, I think a more "organic" halftimey beat would work better on this?

Very creative track though and as Evez mentioned above, really like the way it morphs about.
Just a bit of cleanup on the mixdown and I think you've got a very nice piece here! :)

Bit late to the party on this but good to see you sharing music by yourself dude!
I do enjoy the atmospherics on this track, really lovely. Drums could do with a bit more work imo, I think a more "organic" halftimey beat would work better on this?

Very creative track though and as Evez mentioned above, really like the way it morphs about.
Just a bit of cleanup on the mixdown and I think you've got a very nice piece here! :)

Cheers mate, better late than never! Thanks for listening anyway. I agree that the drums could do with more work and maybe a bit more excitement with the bass as well, though the synths do carry the track. I think I’m just going to call it finished as I have moved onto a new project as I’m trying to bang out as many as I can.
Trying to focus more on the drums for this new one and going for a kind of liquid vibe.
I might go back to the mix at some point but don’t want to distract myself from the new project ✌

Listened through my laptop with no headphones so couldn't say anything about the mix etc. Nice that you have a different style I'd not heard before and nice abstract sounds.

Back
Top Bottom