RIP John Peel

a great shame :lighter:

im sure memories of listening to the likes of 'Cannibal corpse - she was pregnant so i kicked her in the stomach' follwed by 'happy hardcore ravers -sunshine' will be missed by all :) great man :lighter:

jay walker said:
NEVER again will you hear an original Latvian folk song from 1952 followed by nose-bleed gabba/grindcore!

A crate-diggin', mould-breakin, multi-generational genius.

mr P. will be sadly missed.
lol word. R.I.P.

Gotta say I was gutted when I heard this. The man was truly inspirational. First time I ever heard tunes like 'Killa Bees' and 'Titan' was on his show...before even a lot of dnb dj's were playing them!

Absolute legend, RIP :lighter:

Big Ups to the J.P. I remember when he played Drumsound & Bassline's "Odyssey". I didn't know the name of it at the time and it was good to find out. A legend in his own right. Rest in Peace Bad Man!

With regards to John Peel.

There are processes taking place currently to organise an 'event' in tribute for Mr Peel.
We have got quite a few 'big' industry heads behind this one, combined with a disgraceful amount of speakers.

Thers a whole lotta love and respect to be shown to this man, what better way to give him a send off than to throw a fucking phat party.

What this space.

:jazz_band

Back
Top Bottom