Rifine 12 Monkeys DnB Mix - Need For Mirrors, Skeptical, Clarity - 100% vinyl

Hey Watcha great vibes you bring with you mate that was a wicked mix. Loved the dark driving beats and bassline bizzle. Your mixing's very smooth I'm surprised you said you don't play out too much?? Shame imo.

One or two tunes I haven't heard before that I'm gonna have to nick off you if you don't mind?

I feel you >> Combustion >> Footloose was definitely a badman start to a mix. And the mixes either side of Orthodox were heavy. Can't find that tune anywhere was that a vinyl only release?

Some wicked double drops especially the one at 35m37 if you could tell me the tunes involved?

Anyway BIG mix safe for that geez!

Nice one for listening & the compliments Papa! Was about to bump this once more as not many heads seem to be jumping on it.
Glad you enjoyed it & no worries. Course you can nab any tunes out of the tracklist.

Not that I don't play out much, I don't play out at all man. Really need to get the ball rolling, but I don't have cdj's & you know what the situation is with playing out & that no one plays vinyl out any more / struggle to find a decent pair of working turntables. Even so, should get on it.

Orthodox I bought of Nu Urban when they were still going. Might be a vinyl only release as I can't find it digi anywhere either. Love that tune too, has to be one my favourites ever :) The tunes playing around 35:37 were Static & Clouds. Love both of those tunes too. Clouds so much that I got it cut to dubplate :) Pleased you picked up on the mixes you mentioned too. Again, some of my favourite bits in there. Ez

Any feedback Norwax, Elias, Agent Smith, Nuere, BN14 or anyone else who have listened / want a listen?

Last edited:
gotta love that red vinyl you get with tyke - drug pusher haha, will definitly give this mix a listen to tonight

gotta love that red vinyl you get with tyke - drug pusher haha, will definitly give this mix a listen to tonight

Sound Danny! Let me know what you thought man.

Last bump on this one before something new dropping soon.
Any feedback Norwax, Elias, Agent Smith, Nuere, BN14 or anyone else who have listened / want a listen?

had a listen to this quite a few times now, great selection and great mixing, loved that bouncy vibe all the way through and will definitely be listening to this a few more listens, big up man

had a listen to this quite a few times now, great selection and great mixing, loved that bouncy vibe all the way through and will definitely be listening to this a few more listens, big up man

Nice one Danny! Thanks for the compliments & glad you felt the vibe that I tried to get going. Ez

Back
Top Bottom