Reprazent...

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Just watched the Reprazent vid on dnba..

It sent shivers up my spine to see them on stage again.. still the highest bar in dnb IMO… their live shit is so much better than anything that has come anywhere near them.

8 years ..too long..

Cant wait to go see them.

It makes you remember how much talent those lot had / have from Dynamite to Onalee to D Product to Roni…..… I know people always argue about now whats good and whats not jump up vs tech, eksman vs skibba or whatever…. But to be honest as far as plain good music goes and raw talent both lyrical, production to playing instruments and professional performance goes.. I don’t think anything in dnb before or since has touched Reprazent.,.. they rose above dnb to take it to a level I don’t think many would have thought it could get too,.,.

If you have never seen them live you really owe it to yourself to check them …

Big!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Ogl6sLqzo

Last edited:
Epoch Live are one's to look out for, seriously, they are bad.
Probs one of the best around, definate contenders for Live DnB crown....

never had the chance to see live them before, bit before my time 2bh, but all the recorded stuff i have heard has been awesome. gonna go catch them at gatecrasher i think!

Saw them the first time they played live at Tribal/global/whatever gathering in 1998. Brilliant night (and grooverider smashed it as Prototype Years had just come out).
I saw them again at Glasto 2000 and they had really polished the sound.
I haven't watched the vid of their new stuff yet, but definitely an exciting thing.

Part of me is against playing dnb live on #real' instruments, cos I'm a lover of the fact that the music is electronic and based on samples etc, but these guys definitely prove me wrong.

Last edited:
yes bruv!

rinsed brown paper bag earlier today, come to think of it it's easily more most played piece of vinyl!

Back
Top Bottom