Recoding software

Spesh LK

Wotcha.

I really need some help with recording my mixes.

Im currently using a Behringer USB inerface to link my lappy to my mixer and am using Audacity to record. However, it isn't going well and im getting proper pissed off with the inconsistencies of this program. From low recording and playback volume that is nails to try and sort out to the program recording the left and right channels out of sync.

Ive done everything i can to sort it out. Ive been on the audacity forum, read the manual back to back and have run out of ideas. Its left me thinking, is audacity the right thing to be using?

Should i be looking to get something else, if so what?

Cheers guys.

K

I couldnt get the nack off that audicty if I can remember so cantr really help you sorry, all I use now is Sony Acid 6.0 which does the job very good.

BTW how is the Beringer treating you?, I might be selling my setup and getting a midi interface to save on some cash:rolleyes:

I use Audacity and never had any problems with it.
I just use Phono to Jack and plug it into the mixer and laptop and it works sweet for me.

Have you tried messin with the levels on the program?

I use a free program called Mp3myMp3
does the job for me man its just simple, no editing on it tho so i just edit my stuff after in wavelab.
Give it a go man its never given me any hassle

I used ableton live, an works really well apart from the fact I cant export as mp3 so I have to use audiacity to convert from wav to mp3

I has a Tascam CD-RW750 hooked up to my receiver. Think I've recorded myself like at least 10 times but not anything I want anyone to hear just yet. :confused:

anyonehad problems with delay between headphones and speakers when using these tings? if so how did you overcome it?
Im using th Citronic AC-1USB with either audacity or Logic, not sur whih would be better yet, only got the tings yesterday (the AC1 and Audacity)

Back
Top Bottom