Recent mainstream tunes?

troglodyte smashes up everything, crowd doesnt matter :teeth:

the camo & krooked albums have some things you're lookng for, maybe some shy-fx tunes (everyday and such), and there are always bootegs (Cyantific Bootleg of One More Time always went down well).

As long as you don't play really minimalstic deep stuff or really hard stuff you should be fine though, played for a non dnb crowd a few times and the only thing I got them off wa when I started going into Billain kind of Territory.

Also Elevate This Sound has lyrics and is pretty good. (Pure Gold too)
Also Foreign Beggars collabs maybe?

and john b - numbers (camo & krooked remix) pretty much always works

play mainstream stuff from 2004 - 2006 (y)

that way you won't sound shit.

High Contrast's poppy stuff always go down well, Danny Byrd - Rave Digger LP, Netsky, The Prototypes, Sigma, J Majik & Wickaman, Nu:Tone, Dimension, Brookes Brothers, Fred V & Grafix would go down well but i think they are the gashest thing in dnb atm. Also, try and find popular house songs that have been giving a dnb remix (Pjanoo, I Remember, Au Seve) and just play them

cheers famalans

gonna chuck in some dirty business in between all the bollocks, actually having loads of fun practicing

Why would you want to play music that you don't like? I know I couldn't play shit music all night without wanting to die.

Some earlier Hospital stuff should work, I've heard High Contrast & Logistics tunes played in mainstream clubs and they tear up the dancefloor.

I think that is probably better than 90% of Jump Up which has been floating around for the last few years

Back
Top Bottom