REAPA RECORDS UPDATE

how can u lose passion for dnb? sad....
but good for you then!
love redko and gpk! anymore artists signing up?

very easily lol

lol

Nice one Jay.. why you with Load...lol??? Tell them to sort their ads out they are shit! ;)

very easily lol

lol

Nice one Jay.. why you with Load...lol??? Tell them to sort their ads out they are shit! ;)

Easy dude, Reapa was with Nu-Urb in the early days - Reapa 001 - 005 i think, and things were all good, but apparently when Nu-urb had the majors join them (Playaz, Charge, etc), there focus was more on them, and not the little fish! cant blame them, especially with the sales the majors bring. I met Andy & Toby before, they seems top blokes imo. Ive touched base with Load already, an they do seem to know what theyre chatting about, really helpful so far!

How you doing at Nu-Urb? they gotta be well into what you do, I see your bloody artwork an all the releases im picking up, Top work Mr R. Lock :D

Easy dude, Reapa was with Nu-Urb in the early days - Reapa 001 - 005 i think, and things were all good, but apparently when Nu-urb had the majors join them (Playaz, Charge, etc), there focus was more on them, and not the little fish! cant blame them, especially with the sales the majors bring. I met Andy & Toby before, they seems top blokes imo. Ive touched base with Load already, an they do seem to know what theyre chatting about, really helpful so far!

How you doing at Nu-Urb? they gotta be well into what you do, I see your bloody artwork an all the releases im picking up, Top work Mr R. Lock :D

Dont worry mate im only kidding! lol Yeah Tobie and Andy are cool. its a good atmosphere here..everyone gets on well.. maoning about dnb all day lol. Tobie's got some sick tune coming on Serial Killaz.... There is a tune called Studio 1 that has been doing the rounds which is fucking wicked.

Ive been a busy boy ;) Just done Freqency's new stuff. Im working on all the new Playaz and Ganja stuff too.. its going well but im fucking knackered (bare 12 hour days!!) ...

Good luck with the label mate.. im sure it will do well... Plus you can save money on artwork costs cos you do it yourself.. thats pretty sweet.

Last edited:
OI OI Jay
Been busy as you well know so only caught this news :)
Fairplay...and enjoyed your show on that station...whats it called...ah yeh Logic ...
So apart from all the other stuff you been BUILDING on ( LOL ) this is another...love that Alien Girl relick btw...
Can't wait to hear the finished sound system either mate...

OI OI Jay
Been busy as you well know so only caught this news :)
Fairplay...and enjoyed your show on that station...whats it called...ah yeh Logic ...
So apart from all the other stuff you been BUILDING on ( LOL ) this is another...love that Alien Girl relick btw...
Can't wait to hear the finished sound system either mate...

Nice one for locking into the radio show, rolled out some liquid to kick off last friday, gonna run the jungle this week, found loads of crackly old vinyl an semi-scratched compilation cds so is gonna be a bit special ;)

Soundsystem is coming on nice, looks like Brad (plague) has a new partner coming in on the rig, so should be up an running real soon.

Glad your feeling the VIPness, will link you up some of our tracks for you to play bro.

4kin hell mate where ya been
Ain't see ya post for ages, unless you have gone all intellectual and wdon't go to waffle zone no more ?

haha i tend to make a apperance now and then.haha theres nothing i can make contraversual these days mate. im still lerking in the wings watching and waiting to strike!
not really feeling jays comments on him introduceing bad ace to jim tho, if it wasent for me, jay and the rest of the gang bar gpk wouldnt of even known jim (reapa) just the way it goes ! :wave:

haha i tend to make a apperance now and then.haha theres nothing i can make contraversual these days mate. im still lerking in the wings watching and waiting to strike!
not really feeling jays comments on him introduceing bad ace to jim tho, if it wasent for me, jay and the rest of the gang bar gpk wouldnt of even known jim (reapa) just the way it goes ! :wave:

sorry dude, that very true, you did introduce me to jim way back in the day, I was just referring to me introducing the talent to jim, if it werent for you, we wouldnt of met Jimmy thats a fact bruv ;)

i cant remember what I did yesterday, let alone 5 years ago, you know me geez, the smokes gone to my brain! :D

sorry dude, that very true, you did introduce me to jim way back in the day, I was just referring to me introducing the talent to jim, if it werent for you, we wouldnt of met Jimmy thats a fact bruv ;)

i cant remember what I did yesterday, let alone 5 years ago, you know me geez, the smokes gone to my brain! :D

thats ok mate im just a emotional reck.
we d need to get alot more involved mate,set me up with some tasks for your lable im there to help out in anyway pal!

Hello

Can anyone tell me the name of the tune that is drum and bass style and has lyrics from the football facorty in it?

Please let me know anything u can

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom