Ram Subscription

when did you bag it i thought it weren't out yet only for subscription people.. be good to get another copy of it my cousin has got hte hump with me that i'm getting it b4 are set on monday.. no vinyl he has will compare to when i draw for jungle fx

I bagged it from Mirage2000, Ships on Tuesday

See i've never had any problems with Mirage , they always get it to me the day after it says its shipping.

See i've never had any problems with Mirage , they always get it to me the day after it says its shipping.

You know what, neither have I. But with an EP of this magnitude I need a guarentee it'll be in hands the next day or two MAX after I order it. Red eye is the one.

You know what, neither have I. But with an EP of this magnitude I need a guarentee it'll be in hands the next day or two MAX after I order it. Red eye is the one.

Fair Shout man , I just Bagged it on sight , Would've of waited for redeye but didn't wanna run the risk of it selling out before i managed to grab a copy

But its not so grimey that it couldnt get played at 11am on radio 1. And its got vocals, which radio loves

Most of my friends listen to Peices, then switch off about 5 seconds after the drop, they only want to sing along to the start :rolleyes:

But yeah, can definetely see it being a single

Most of my friends listen to Peices, then switch off about 5 seconds after the drop, they only want to sing along to the start :rolleyes:

But yeah, can definetely see it being a single

It'll be the first 12 from Xample & Lomax's LP i reckon...

ten i thought it was seven, thats sick means there's still a few more to come along before mine runs out.. the first track i got from this was robot rock so i'm trying to work out how many i have left??

They email you once you get to your eighth one. To be honest this is what I wanted to see, all these tunes ram have signed actually seeing release and in all honesty I think thats probably what they are thinkin, Dont forget last Dimensions ep was 3 parts so who knows maybe this will be the same, if it is that will be another 8 tunes, so who knows, Stomp, My World may be coming sooner than I ever expected them.

One other thing which is really getting to me is the ammount of slating ram get on this forum, admittedly by Ram standards the last year has been weak however I think sometimes people forget theres probably a gameplan behind everything, Look at Chase & Status now, Ok most people don't have a good thing to say about them on here but do you think they care? Theyre now on a whole new level, 10,000 a remix is big money, Ok they didnt supply is with a sick purely Drum'n'Bass lp which we would have all loved but they have made it and still want to supply dnb beats at the same time, Sometimes in life you have to burn bridges in order to carve new path's. Same with Subfocus, Im a disappointed as anyone with his LP but hes opened up many new doors by showing the mainstream world how talented he is and not just in the 180bpm league, Most guys on here often slate them for what theyve done but I say fairplay, in life you've gotta look after number 1 and if occasionally it means pissing off a minority in order to gain more fans I know which I would do, This is a rant I know and hate me for it by all means but after reading the slagging off Ram get I often just wanna say this. I see myself as a credible dj, My selection is accross the board and I know one thing and that is in the last 12 months theres probably 2 or 3 vinyls that havent gone straight in my record box, Don't hate Ram just cos theyve slacked recently, Ram in my opinion pretty much run things and even if they are not now so much it probably is for a reason

lowl, I thought that was again a thread about how to suscribe to the Ram mailing list :D

What a good news, shame for that Xample's tune.. why does he always use the same formula.. not that bad tho.

ten i thought it was seven, thats sick means there's still a few more to come along before mine runs out.. the first track i got from this was robot rock so i'm trying to work out how many i have left??

Exactly the same as me

1. Rock it/Follow the light
2,3 Subfocus LP
4. End credits
5. Basher 12"
6. Dimensions 4 :))))))))
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

They email you once you get to your eighth one. To be honest this is what I wanted to see, all these tunes ram have signed actually seeing release and in all honesty I think thats probably what they are thinkin, Dont forget last Dimensions ep was 3 parts so who knows maybe this will be the same, if it is that will be another 8 tunes, so who knows, Stomp, My World may be coming sooner than I ever expected them.

One other thing which is really getting to me is the ammount of slating ram get on this forum, admittedly by Ram standards the last year has been weak however I think sometimes people forget theres probably a gameplan behind everything, Look at Chase & Status now, Ok most people don't have a good thing to say about them on here but do you think they care? Theyre now on a whole new level, 10,000 a remix is big money, Ok they didnt supply is with a sick purely Drum'n'Bass lp which we would have all loved but they have made it and still want to supply dnb beats at the same time, Sometimes in life you have to burn bridges in order to carve new path's. Same with Subfocus, Im a disappointed as anyone with his LP but hes opened up many new doors by showing the mainstream world how talented he is and not just in the 180bpm league, Most guys on here often slate them for what theyve done but I say fairplay, in life you've gotta look after number 1 and if occasionally it means pissing off a minority in order to gain more fans I know which I would do, This is a rant I know and hate me for it by all means but after reading the slagging off Ram get I often just wanna say this. I see myself as a credible dj, My selection is accross the board and I know one thing and that is in the last 12 months theres probably 2 or 3 vinyls that havent gone straight in my record box, Don't hate Ram just cos theyve slacked recently, Ram in my opinion pretty much run things and even if they are not now so much it probably is for a reason

What?? am i missing something?

Screamer VIP
Brazil
Smoothie
Frankly Mountain

??????

Back
Top Bottom