Ram @ Matter 2nd October

woah. that's actually a surprisingly sickle line up. really wasn't expecting it to look like that....

feb 20th
its annoying cos i bet the next ram after december will be on like the 6th or something.
I think im gunna goto playaz at fabric or something although they tend to attract some dickheads ive heard

Let us all know what event's going to be your birthday one, whether hospitality or ram, and try and get a little get-together. even if you do have to wait, it will make it sweeeeeeeet!!

But if you go to Matter as your first major event, expect to be dissapointed at any other venue, because matter is amazing!! :D

Oh yeah, and I'll be on this like Herpes on Kate Moss.

Think the December Ram may be my 21st birthday celebration, as my birthday is end of November. :D

Can we get a list up of people going? Like on the first page or something?

Oh yeah, and I'll be on this like Herpes on Kate Moss.

Think the December Ram may be my 21st birthday celebration, as my birthday is end of November. :D

Can we get a list up of people going? Like on the first page or something?

Yeah, no worries.

ETA: done it!

Last edited:
People Going: (If you want your name added then let me know)

JamesZero
magus
BoudiCat
Stem-Cell
Nick-ep
Nuera
Mansell
Prospekt
Riisu
Wizz
*SweetPea*

You need to add Controller and *Lady Gooch* :)

Looks like a good amount going :)

Cannot wait for some more RAM action!!!...Every other month is not enough. I think we should start a campaign for Ram nights in Bristol, Thekla gets my vote!!!

Goocher...i'm loving the herpes! We maybe need to invest in some hotel/sofa action for the night??!!

And thin and crispy...maybe you could pimp out your dad for a night...that'd get ya down there??!

:D

will be livin in london 2 weeks when this is on i have been DYING to get to one!
so hopefully will have found someone in my uni to take with me! wow cant believe im gona be livin in london soon and get to go to all this stuff iv just been readin about for god knows how long! :D

My birthday on the 3rd so this could be a good birtday bash? What dya reckon people?

Was gunna go to the last one bt couldnt get a ticket! Im deffo hitting this one! Boyah!

Back
Top Bottom