RAM @ Matter 2nd April Line-up

Samey nights? its a label night..they will be playing the label sounds...plus alix perez, goldie, ed rush/optical all on the next one are hard gonna be on a RAM vibe, you have variation there more so than any other night you can throw up...

Culture Shock IS the best thing on RAM and yeah there have been stale releases but fuck I...go and sterotype everthing connected why dont you...

It doesnt have to appeal to you but you seem very narrow minded in which case i bet not alot does appeal to you on that basis.

Well said that hazdaman is a cocksucking jew

when he teased I Kamanchi - Its a trap over Supreme

That was raw! Some of the mixes that stood out for me were when he played full circle with alien girl, also he reloaded midnight, mixed with signs by calibre, double dropped it with some nuts tune then on the third deck brought in true romance was rudde. Also I absolutely fucking love that new break tune hes been playing out called hot love, the second breakdown is soooo goood. As said above the set was pure energy and easily the best of the night, whilst others were good they dont really compare.....

Last edited:
I think its a shame when Ed Rush & Optical are on last. Their sets are always awesome, a real shame that they won't be enjoyed by everyone.

I think its a shame when Ed Rush & Optical are on last. Their sets are always awesome, a real shame that they won't be enjoyed by everyone.

I never understand this, I never leave til the bitter end. It seems to be a dnb thing. At house and techno nights I go to the main dj is always on last and the floor is as rammed at the end as it is at any other point.

andy c 2 n 1/2 hr set was immense as everyones said, my man got phat video, will link it up when he does, i was directly above the dj booth on 2nd floor watching in awe at andy for the last 30 mins (ravin ard the rest), no-one can compete for 3 deckkle mixing imo, magical to watch. Even a few non-dnb heads we were with were spellbound.

On a separate note - Goldie was utter shite, totally killed the vibe after Andy, an i was in a good position to see Goldie was mixing for the first 20 mins with no headphones if my eyes werent deceiving me (all the guys I was with thought they saw this too), i mean, who leaves the house to dj without check-listing - a) your tunes b) your headphones. Someone did eventually come to the booth with a set.

Also, caught Andy & Goldie in the most uncofortable embrace, both deep huggin', not wanting to let the other one go first! minor homo alert!

andy c 2 n 1/2 hr set was immense as everyones said, my man got phat video, will link it up when he does, i was directly above the dj booth on 2nd floor watching in awe at andy for the last 30 mins (ravin ard the rest), no-one can compete for 3 deckkle mixing imo, magical to watch. Even a few non-dnb heads we were with were spellbound.

On a separate note - Goldie was utter shite, totally killed the vibe after Andy, an i was in a good position to see Goldie was mixing for the first 20 mins with no headphones if my eyes werent deceiving me (all the guys I was with thought they saw this too), i mean, who leaves the house to dj without check-listing - a) your tunes b) your headphones. Someone did eventually come to the booth with a set.

Also, caught Andy & Goldie in the most uncofortable embrace, both deep huggin', not wanting to let the other one go first! minor homo alert!

I caught Goldie the night after at Hospitality in Birmingham, and yet again he was very poor, he allways seems to play a very sluggish set, dont think his tune selection is too bad but not great to listen to/watch imo

IMO Goldie has always been about alternative sets & as a dj has never over impressed me. Hearing that his sets are nothing special is not a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom