Question for Albino users??????

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Ok, so I've recently got my head around the awesome VST by Rob Papen called "Albino", and I'm loving using it at the moment. I've managed to create some killer bass sounds out of it which you will begin to hear in my next few tracks that I'm working on....

However, I used to use FL Studio's "Sytrus" for my basses before hand, and was able to use the pitch bend function in the piano roll to add nice bends in the bass etc etc. I'm currently on the understanding that if you use a third party plugin in FL you are unable to apply such pitch bends, which has never really bothered me in the past, but now I'm becoming more experimental with my music, I'd like to know if there is a way in which I can pitch bend stuff I've made in Albino?

Thoughts?

well, I know you can just turn glide on, and then in the little number box put it to a - or + number, so you'll be gliding, with knob next to it you can set the glide-speed.

Dont have anything to say about FL problems with it however, cause I do not use FL =p Just glide from within the synth :]

Yeah if you select 'on' and turn up the time dial then the notes will glide from one to the next (I can't remember if the midi notes have to touch or overlap.)

If you set it to bend and change the number underneath +/- and again adjust the time then every note will 'bend in' from where you set (-5 = 5 semitones below, +3 = 3 semitones above etc)

You can toggle between 'time' and 'rate', and I can't remember what 'rate' is for, it just doesn't seem to have as much effect so I usually leave it on 'time'.

Albino scares the crap out of me. I stick with massive for now :p

Lol! To be fair, I've never used Massive, nor do I have a copy, so wouldnt be able to comment. Albino always used to scare the crap outta me too, but a guy on my AIM list sat down with me in a private chat one night and practically walked me through at least 80% of its capabilities. I would strongly suggest taking some time to learn it if you have it.

Z3ta+ on the other hand makes me poo my pants every time I open it!........wouldnt have a clue where to start!

Back
Top Bottom