DnB Quality drum hits

Vintage Milk

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum. I've been playing bass for 23 years & synths for week over a decade. I recently started learning music production 2 months ago & am really enjoying it as a total novice.
Can anybody recommend a sample pack of quality one shots. I'm particularly interested in crispy snares & balanced kits.
I sampled all of the drums from my Tr8 & am happy to share them. Can anybody point me in the direction of a good file host so I can post a link to this forum please. They're totally raw samples & I've recorded them with different pitch & decay settings through an analogue RCF mixer using reaper. I left out some of the hits that I deemed a little silly (some of the 727 samples are poor imo).
Thanks for your time & I'm looking forwards to learning as much as I can about production.
James.

Hey mate, in terms of one shots I recommend Loopmasters and kashmir drum kit, but to be honest myself I prefer to cut or sample drums from rock/metal songs with a program called wavelab. A good file host imho is torrent, may be zippyshare.
Easy James, hope you still learning ins and outs of production, laters

Back
Top Bottom