Prospekt - 'The Calm Before The Storm' - August 09

Say whhaaaaa batty boi! Yeh still mixing on th Behringer, meh. I boosted it up in Logic afterwards and played around with the levels and eqs to make it sound fresher. Safe for checking sir.

Took a while but got round to listening it in the end. Filth mate, quality mix.

Doesn't really need feedback...

heavy mix mate, not to sure about the title tho.. bit :gimp:

Well why don't you do a manly mix and we'll see who's is better!! :teeth: Fuck knows why I gave it that name, bit more interesting than Prospekt - August Mix. Anyway, it's about the content, not the title. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

Took a while but got round to listening it in the end. Filth mate, quality mix.

Doesn't really need feedback...

Nice one man. Gotta link up for a mix when you get to Leeds. Big Up!

a fine mix. Quality tracklist and it just kept rolling. The more experimental bits at the start worked well and 'Wonder Where' mix surprised me- thought you'd mix it from the start but very original in how it was executed.

10/10 and will listen again (y)

I've listened to this mix several times since i dl'd it and i've got to say, one of the best mixes i've heard all year. Everything about it is fucking sick, absolutely loved it from beginning to end, especially the causeway > underwater scene, stray rmx > power of fear, and melanie > how you gonna feel.
Please make another minimal/tech/liquid mix soon, there's only so much i can rinse this!

Re: adfq

mate that is the business. proper smooth and chilled but also nice dark n deep. thats how i found it anyway :)

quality set, big up! :rinsed:

Cheers. :beers:

I've listened to this mix several times since i dl'd it and i've got to say, one of the best mixes i've heard all year. Everything about it is fucking sick, absolutely loved it from beginning to end, especially the causeway > underwater scene, stray rmx > power of fear, and melanie > how you gonna feel.
Please make another minimal/tech/liquid mix soon, there's only so much i can rinse this!

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed it man, really loving this vibe as well atm. Nice one for pointing out the mixes you liked in partciular too. Next mix I do will have this style in it as well as a whole range of others, going to be a mammoth co-lab with another forum member. Watch this space. :D

DIE

Prospekt, cool name, never heard anything from you before an damn im impressed!
U smashed that mate, i was gettin bord till u dropped 'Wonder Where' and then it just got better and better and better, very smooth, rolls well, good tune selection aldoh i cud image Alix Perez pullin off sumink like this.
Still phat all the same, an shall be passin this to my guy for his car, he will buzz his nipples off!

Absolutely HUUUGE SET!!! If you haven't got this one, make sure you do by the time you finish reading this!!! BIG UP Prospekt!!! :bump:

Back
Top Bottom