Progressive/driving synth

FutureFluid

ok so i'm looking as to how to make, or even the name of a type of synth i've heard in a few tracks. I want to incorporate them into my music, but im not sure as to the name of this sound(s) or how to make it. Please let me know if you need any questions answered

I'm using FL Studio 10, Massive, FM8 ECT so i think i am capable of creating the sound, just need some guidance on how to do so.

I think you should be able to hear them. Short, deep synths that progressively get louder/intensify then stop.

Thanks guys :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Try reversing strings/horns with short attack and longer delay and see how that works out for u. I think it should give some results. Also the 2nd tune is amazing, thanks for sharing :2thumbs:

if its the sound i think you mean they are lowpassed chords with volume envs. all mentioned techniques are viable here. good thread nice work from everyone. if you can be a little more specific we could say for sure but i think its the lowpassed chords you mean

Try reversing strings/horns with short attack and longer delay and see how that works out for u. I think it should give some results. Also the 2nd tune is amazing, thanks for sharing :2thumbs:

Thanks everyone for the help, also it's one of my favourites too! :)

Anyway i'll play around with what you guys have all said, again thanks you so much, really REALLY helpful :)

Back
Top Bottom