Programmer on a mission

JCVolta

Hello everyone,

my name is Nicolien, i am a programmer in the concerthall Volta, wich is in the centre of Amsterdam.
Mostly I program rock/metal/punk/funk/blues, mostly startin, young bands that like to learn how it is like to play at a concertvenue. But at februari the first in 2013, I want to boost Volta, by throwing a dubstep/DnB party. The plan is to start off with some filthy (but high-quality) dubstep, then I have a dusbtep/DnB live act that will make an epic transition and after that I would like to unleash some DnB djs to hype the public up to the maximum.
Thats why I made an account here, I hoped to find soms DJ's here that are from Amsterdam, and would like to spin for a couple of hours.

Im going to post this in other threads, but if you read this and think: hey i am an DnB DJ, living in Amsterdam and I would love to spin at your party!!!!! dont hesitate and email me at Volta@Ijsterk.nl

xxx Nicolien

Welcome; I think a more familiar term is 'Promoter' rather than Programmer :) I'm a programmer and all I do is mess around with computers.

Back
Top Bottom