Producing with the help of pets

My dog always sits in the studio with me, im supprised he can handle the volume tbh

huh, interesting. my dog always wanders over when i start producing. not sure if it's the sound or just me sitting in that particular chair for some reason. he also lays under my turntable workbench when i dj. i've convinced myself it's because he's a dnb dog.

I swear cats love the vibrations or something coz In a few of my mates houses and my own when i had a cat. Whenever i have been on the decks fuckin blasting it out, the cat turns up and sits on the bed and chills. STANDARD. Does anyone else`s cat do this? Or are the cats in my area just LOVE the DnB???

right now my cat is asleep on my lap while I produce. It sounds like I'm not the only one? *cough* ellaskins *cough*

My cat sleeps on my lap while I produce too. I'm not sure how much help is because I start petting him and fur goes everywhere and gets in my face lol

I swear cats love the vibrations or something coz In a few of my mates houses and my own when i had a cat. Whenever i have been on the decks fuckin blasting it out, the cat turns up and sits on the bed and chills. STANDARD. Does anyone else`s cat do this? Or are the cats in my area just LOVE the DnB???

My cat is very happy to sit in the corner where there's the most bass when I'm producing (cause being a cheap asshole, I don't get acoustic treatement, and i'm moving soon so i'll probably get some when I move :teeth:)

Badman HPP cats is all it is mate lol

Haha, this thread reminds me of this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songs_About_My_Cats

If you put one of the tracks through a spectrogram it reveals a picture of his cats. Pretty nifty.

awesome Venetian Snares, a very crazy guy lol

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

My dog is always there at the hall next to my room so I can see him. While I'm producing he comes once in a while and begs me to pet him...
Actually don't know how does him stand hours of darkstep/technoid looping... when I start producing almost every door in my house gets shut lol (good way to climatize the house though)

Back
Top Bottom