Preview of a DnB Track I am working on [Feedback appreciated]

Its original ill say that much. For me it works as a concept its just not executed too well. The synths seem a little simple yet somehow still intresting. but mabye thats the fact that the synth melody changes so often i think it changes too often tbh. and your drums are drowned out by the synth almost completly on my monitors. so mabye advice wise>>>

keep the concept! because i can hear what you are trying to achieve (i think) make the melody less all over place others may disagree but i find it too much for me loopy/repetition works with added changes spattered less often. and pad synth needs a little work. and since its dnb I need to hear that percussion and some kicks... and mabye some bass aswell.

Again though with all that said i really do think with some more time spent on this it can be good its something id make as an initial starting point then put more work into it see where it goes. just needs extra time spent IMO so yeah pretty cool.

Its original ill say that much. For me it works as a concept its just not executed too well. The synths seem a little simple yet somehow still intresting. but mabye thats the fact that the synth melody changes so often i think it changes too often tbh. and your drums are drowned out by the synth almost completly on my monitors. so mabye advice wise>>>

keep the concept! because i can hear what you are trying to achieve (i think) make the melody less all over place others may disagree but i find it too much for me loopy/repetition works with added changes spattered less often. and pad synth needs a little work. and since its dnb I need to hear that percussion and some kicks... and mabye some bass aswell.

Again though with all that said i really do think with some more time spent on this it can be good its something id make as an initial starting point then put more work into it see where it goes. just needs extra time spent IMO so yeah pretty cool.

HECK YEAH! Very much appreciate the feedback man! :) I agree with you on the stuff you're bringing to attention I had a few issues with the synths overriding the drums production At that point in time I had just sacrificed a fair amount of its volume to keep the synths at bay but I'll definitely be putting the hours in to get this right and make the necessary changes to bring this to life. Again cheers for the response! :)

Back
Top Bottom