Post shit remixes.

how come no one has mentioned Dillinja - Grimey (Clipz Remix) possilby the worst remix i have ever heard

Why is everyone having a go at the TC Warhead rmx?
Ok maybe he hasn't done much to the tune..
But warhead is a classic... Have you ever tried dropping the original warhead with new tunes. Sounds rubbish... Lack of drums..
At least with TC remix this tune can still be played today. The drums that he has added to the tune contemplates modern dnb and it can still be mixed and sound good.

Why is everyone having a go at the TC Warhead rmx?
Ok maybe he hasn't done much to the tune..
But warhead is a classic... Have you ever tried dropping the original warhead with new tunes. Sounds rubbish... Lack of drums..
At least with TC remix this tune can still be played today. The drums that he has added to the tune contemplates modern dnb and it can still be mixed and sound good.

But it has got nothing of THE Warhead.Play the old rinsed out vinyl instead..people will prefer..whatever it sounds like.

tc warhead remix is shit an pointless as ram trilogy already did a better remix

even the warhead 2000 remix was better that the TC remix. The original was a work of art imo, so simple.... just drums and bass at its best.

3 examples of poor judgement when it comes to choosing a track to name 'shit remix'

untill anyone here can get to level that these producers are at in the scene i recommend you carry on downing your hater-ade and think of new ways to try and b'little the ones who have made it big

I stand by what I said the original was amazing. I love a lot of dillinja's stuff but that remix sample in the intro is absolutely terrible. After that its fine :)

I agree I think VIPs that are lacking any substancial originality should either just not be released or be released on mp3 for free

Bit off a pisstake otherwise charging everyone their hard earned money for something that took you 10 minutes to put together, probli less than 10 minutes in some cases

I mean seriously, Clipz will blatently release Offline VIP, which has hardly anything different about from the original, the definition of a pisstake if u ask me, and im sure others agree which means they wont be buyin it or playin it

But if he just released it as a free mp3, then people would say yeah why not its free, and would probli wack it in their sets which is good for everyone, might even force clipz to put a bit more effort into his tunes coz he cant up the bank balance by releasing cheeky vips

Rant over.

i doubt he will man.

why would he release it for free? it just means that all the ppl who didnt wanna buy the original would be able to play it....which would be silly

Back
Top Bottom