Plunkett - Sky without ceiling

Plunkett

Hi there, want your oppinion on my track i made so here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UN7mRwqanI

i want to hear from you people whats bad whats good and everything is in your mind.. thanks alot i need others oppinions very much
was in an out on producing music for like lots of years, now i think im back for good and this is my first track that ill go further making others
thanks for your time guys :)

Oh god the vibe that this creates for me is spot on. This is for me what D&B is. But it does suffer from panning. For some reason, the drums come from the left and the bass from the right. They should sound coherently together not split apart. Also the bass was kind of lacking in sub. Do keep on working on this and I would looking forward to hear the fixed result. :)

thanks alot for your respond mate, i dont know why you hear it, the gear i use it sounds perfect for me...no panning :( dont know whats up with that but ill try to check it out and again thanks for oppinion! honestly :)

Yeah, I got the feeling that the whole track is panned to the left. Try to fix that and work on your mixing.
Also I thing you lack some treble there..

Back
Top Bottom