Please if you would....i would love feedback

very nice tune cuce, very smooth from start to fin. the breaks are very clean , i like the use of the vocals, but im not a fan of that particular vocal sample but thats just me m8
kkep up the good work though

Nice track... Good for the Sunday Mornings in that 5 days without sleep mode, hehe.. Not a big fan of the vocal but fits the track well i guess... Nice freq coverage, shows a nice wave on the spectrum analyzer.. keep it up, maybe try get some darkness crankin, hehe.. Nah, overall a top track
..JAISE... (BeatMech 101)

P.S. Could you maybe have a listen to my tune on here.. BeatMech 101 - The Wrath.. Might not be your cup a tea but you could maybe give me some tips.. I should have another track on here in a few days too, BeatMech 101 - Anything is Possible
Cheers Mate

i liked.

nice drum programming
very mellow at the beginning, my style ...

good job, as they said, the lyrics aint too good, it'd be better without them, but i dont mind them too much....

keep it up :drunk:

ps. check cube - kauza, if u got time..

Last edited:
Thanks everyone...definately i will check those tunes & to let the ones who like it dark know..........be on the look out for my remix & a remix on the flipside by one of Philadelphia's finest.

i'm not usually into the more chilled out type of tunes, but this has alot of old-school flavor...i think the vocals could maybe have been used a bit better, but aside from that, this is a pretty solid tune...peace

Nice one mate

Big fan of the original.

Careful Orbital got done for 100% of the money for sampling this !!!

Great tune well put together, nicely mixed. Good sounds. Like the beats, kinda simple (no disrespect) in a dancey way but enuff variation to keep the interest. Maybe a bit of reverb ? Sounds a little dry. BAss perfect. Like the atmos sounds as well.

Overall very well done. Nice one !

Now lets hear some 100% origianl bizness !!!

Schpec

:idhitit:

Back
Top Bottom