Playing a jungle set tonight.. any last minute selection suggestions?

dizzledee

soul muscle
VIP Junglist
ez dudz

Me and my mate are going b2b for the closing set of a jungle night in Oxford tonight - If any of you are local it's £4 entry :)

We've got together an decent collection of jungle and classics... but a few suggestions would be muchos appreciated.. still feel we need moar drumz...

Fighting the urge to intro with 'Natty'..... but it's a hard one to build energy from I suspect.

Peace nd lurrrrve x

Coolhand Flex - Melody Madness.

Always works a treat plus you have the 64 bar middle section to mix in another tune to make you look like a boss.

anything by tom & jerry will go down a treat.

tbh - anything that hasn't been played before you that's loosely classed as a classic.
you don't really wanna drop the helicopter if its been played by every dj before you.

Gloxxy man. You need to record me a jungle set.

I will do that for you Tedward.

At Antwerp yes. Who is James? It was all very last minute and I just played the last 20 minutes of North Fiyahs set. Played about 20 tunes though as I do1 :)

James G. He asked me to play at it but I couldn't justify playing for free and driving to Manny and back. I got bills!

I will do that for you Tedward.

James G. He asked me to play at it but I couldn't justify playing for free and driving to Manny and back. I got bills!

Not gonna lie. It's the first time I've played for free in a good 10 years. My mates we're closing the night but wanted a little jungle to close it out and suggested I do the bizz! Got me a free ticket and I'm in Warrington these days so it's only 15 minutes drive for me.

I still don't know who James G is :)

Not gonna lie. It's the first time I've played for free in a good 10 years. My mates we're closing the night but wanted a little jungle to close it out and suggested I do the bizz! Got me a free ticket and I'm in Warrington these days so it's only 15 minutes drive for me.

I still don't know who James G is :)

Dis guy.

10604517_871945396185731_2338203855785776372_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom