DnB Paree Katti - Fracture

the drums and bass are nasty. got a cool old school feel to it but i'm not a fan of the blippy synth that comes in at 1.05 it doesn't fit the rest of the tune and just sounds a bit weak

the drums and bass are nasty. got a cool old school feel to it but i'm not a fan of the blippy synth that comes in at 1.05 it doesn't fit the rest of the tune and just sounds a bit weak
Thanks. And yeah I agree. I thought about it after I released it that I could have made a better synth

I left feedback,

"The Drop is massive, Bass is raw. The Sidechain Compression causing the Sub to duck out constantly is annoying. Love the wobble Lead around 1:04, it's fun. 2:02 - The mini Breakdown is neat. 2:25 - Jamming. 2:33 - Cool flanging on that spoken word sample, leading into another cool mini Breakdown. The Production sounds great on my cheap PC headphones, rocks at low and high volumes with little to zero distortion at high volumes."

I left feedback,

"The Drop is massive, Bass is raw. The Sidechain Compression causing the Sub to duck out constantly is annoying. Love the wobble Lead around 1:04, it's fun. 2:02 - The mini Breakdown is neat. 2:25 - Jamming. 2:33 - Cool flanging on that spoken word sample, leading into another cool mini Breakdown. The Production sounds great on my cheap PC headphones, rocks at low and high volumes with little to zero distortion at high volumes."
Thank you, replied on Soundcloud

Back
Top Bottom