Overshadow? Some kind of Moving Shadow revival

About Moving shadow....
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 10.51.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 10.53.16 PM.png

Has social links as well.
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 10.51.28 PM.png

Just to be clear the guys who take care of the Over/Shadow project have nothing to do with Moving Shadow (anymore?). The owner (?) of Moving Shadow was kinda a dick towards the guys, who made the new project (As far as I've read elsewhere). Probably his Jimmies got rustled so hard, because of the successfull launch Over/Shadow had, after 20 years, he decided to update the website and show who's boss. :teeth: The update of the website can't be a coincidence.

Well, if that means another label helps releasing good music, I can't really be arsed. Some competition is never bad,

Just to be clear the guys who take care of the Over/Shadow project have nothing to do with Moving Shadow (anymore?). The owner (?) of Moving Shadow was kinda a dick towards the guys, who made the new project (As far as I've read elsewhere). Probably his Jimmies got rustled so hard, because of the successfull launch Over/Shadow had, after 20 years, he decided to update the website and show who's boss. :teeth: The update of the website can't be a coincidence.

Well, if that means another label helps releasing good music, I can't really be arsed. Some competition is never bad,
Over/Shadow is effectively 2/3 of 2 Bad Mice (with help from Blame)...moving away from Rob Playford, who caused all sorts of issues (as mentioned above).

Its touched on a bit here:

The digital is £6 for 2 tunes…what the absolute fuck

it looks like that's the pricing tier Overshadow is working with; have a look at ASC's "slow down/lucid dream" and it's also £6 for 2 tunes (or £3 per individual track if you don't want both.)

Dom's "gasoline/sundown" is priced at £4 for the two track digi release or £2.50 individually.

just checked and in USD the Sully release comes to over $8.

ASC around 30th September

Black Rain / Sixth Sense

+

Loxy & Resound also around 30th September

Divine Light / Atom Eve / Lost Samurai

Still waiting to hear the Kid Drama plate

ASC around 30th September

Black Rain / Sixth Sense

+

Loxy & Resound also around 30th September

Divine Light / Atom Eve / Lost Samurai

Still waiting to hear the Kid Drama plate
The next two are near enough ready to go also so maybe?

Back
Top Bottom