One In The Jungle - Classic vinyl mix

Commander

VIP Junglist
A little all vinyl mix i did today which i thought I'd share with you all. This is part 1 of 3 of a mini jungle mix series featuring my favorite tunes from that era.
Technics 1210s and xone 62 as standard. All vinyl.

The mix starts with the super addictive 'P Funk era' and moves into the A.W.O.L amen classic 'The Hunter' which i had been after for years, what a tune! Next up is one of my all time favs, 'Spacefunk' is just pure bliss, amens, bass and uplifting pads all rolled into one, love this tune.

The dreamer and natural keep with the amen pressure with the latter being a serious underplayed Photek classic. The next three are just bonafide classics and the amens are just too much for the second drop in 'Babylon'! Another personal fav.

The lighter mix is the dj friendly version which is my personal fav and i had been after this ever since i bought the World dance mix album back in 95. Pulp fiction rolls in and the mix ends with another Photek classic that is 'Complex' a mellow number which still hits hard.

I hope you like the mix and i plan to do another 2 parts featuring my fav Jungle tunes of all time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kp5daitceqwsdiq/One In the Jungle.mp3?dl=0

Tracklist

P funk era - P funk
The hunter - Dj Biggs
Space funk - S.O.S
The dreamer - Dr S gatchet
Natural - Phaze 1
Cool down - Andy C
Oh gosh - Splash
Babylon - Splash
Lighter - Sound of the future
Pulp fiction - Alex reece
Complex - Photek

1 in the Jungle part 2

https://www.mediafire.com/download/h2f2ceiiqycvhfv

Spiritual aura - Dj Rap
Set speed - Dj krust
Roll on - Andy C
Drumz 95 - Doc Scott
First sequence - Photek
Babylon remix - Splash
Screwface - Brain killers
Ganja man - Krome & time
Hearing is believing - Dj SS
Everyman - Drs feat Kenny Ken
Inner city life remix - Goldie
Piano tune - Peshay

The second part kicks off with the Angel mix of DJ Rap's classic and personally this is my fav. The DJ Trace mix of 'Babylon' although big in the day, is a tune that tends to get overlooked due to the flawless original so had to be in the mix! Trace takes it a tad dark but those amens and subs still have the impact of the original.

'First Sequence' is one of my fav early Photek tunes and one listen is all it takes.
'Everyman' is one of my early favs and it was nice to finally pick up the vinyl after all these years. Classic reggae vocals and amens are the order of the day.

The mix ends with another two classics, the Nookie remix of Goldie's classic is seriously underplayed and apart from the original this is the best mix there! A joy to play from start to finish.
I had 'Piano tune' privately cut to a 10" dub a few years back and this sits firmly in my top 5 jungle tunes of all time.

I hope you enjoy the mixes

Technics 1210s and xone 62 as standard. All vinyl

The mix starts with the super addictive 'P Funk era' and moves into the A.W.O.L amen classic 'The Hunter' which i had been after for years, what a tune! Next up is one of my all time favs, 'Spacefunk' is just pure bliss, amens, bass and uplifting pads all rolled into one, love this tune.

The dreamer and natural keep with the amen pressure with the latter being a serious underplayed Photek classic. The next three are just bonafide classics and the amens are just too much for the second drop in 'Babylon'! Another personal fav.

The lighter mix is the dj friendly version which is my personal fav and i had been after this ever since i bought the World dance mix album back in 95. Pulp fiction rolls in and the mix ends with another Photek classic that is 'Complex' a mellow number which still hits hard.

I hope you like the mix and i plan to do another 2 parts featuring my fav Jungle tunes of all time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kp5daitceqwsdiq/One In the Jungle.mp3?dl=0

Tracklist

P funk era - P funk
The hunter - Dj Biggs
Space funk - S.O.S
The dreamer - Dr S gatchet
Natural - Phaze 1
Cool down - Andy C
Oh gosh - Splash
Babylon - Splash
Lighter - Sound of the future
Pulp fiction - Alex reece