Oh Hells Yes!!

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
It's cold as all Hell outside, my cat is in stealth mode, my other cat has collapsed by the radiator.

I used to play the drums in a bunch of punk rock and hardcore bands, but I guess I grew a bit bored with it after... eight or nine years of merciless battery. I'm currently involved with an old mate of mine who's got a budding hip hop career here in Norway, he's gonna spit some lyrics over my phat and heavy beats, trying hard to realize my dream of one day playing live Jungle.

So yeah, I'm a drummer, always trying to push myself a little further, never content, never really realizing my full potential. Getting a whole Jungle band together is the ideal.

DnB and Jungle are really a niche thing in this country, maybe we'll see a revival now that Dubstep has shifted its focus so far into the mainstream...

A bloke of many talents, I've picked up FruityLoops again [I used to mess around tons in FL with my brother when we were kids...] and I've recently acquired a pair of steel wheels and a pretty little mixer that I've been spinning the 5 Jungle records I bought in Cape Town last X-mas on.
Just got a hold of some more DnB and Dubstep records from a local DJ, so we'll see how that goes, eh?

I'm going to Africa pretty soon [might even get some proper DJ experience] but I'll try to keep busy in the meanwhile.

Back
Top Bottom