Official Dnbforum/Detached Audio Remix Compo NYE 2016 VOTING!!!!!

Vote for TWO tracks you liked the most

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • C

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • D

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • E

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • F

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • G

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • H

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • J

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been following the votes for a few days and it's changed quite a lot.

I reckon if we left it for longer it might change again- the top 3 are really close, and the rest of the tunes have rearranged order a few times as well

Are we having judges after the voting as well?

Been following the votes for a few days and it's changed quite a lot.

I reckon if we left it for longer it might change again- the top 3 are really close, and the rest of the tunes have rearranged order a few times as well

Are we having judges after the voting as well?

Due to time schedule, we'll end the voting part later today, and then have the top 5 submitted to our judges (there will be more judges than the last compo)

Alright, people! The voting is OVER!

We're glad to announce that tracks C, D, E, I and J are in the finals! For sure there were a tough competition, which only shows the quality of the tracks made!

We thank all our talent here at dnbforum, and even though your track isn't in the final, be aware that ALL of them were of extremely high quality!

For the producers who didn't make it to the finals, we ask to wait for the judges decision so you can say what track was yours and comment anything you want about it!

Thanks!

Well done to everyone especially the top 5, every track here had the experimental vibe we look for and i think thank you all for your interest in the competition. We will make a final announcement regarding winners this weekend along with feedback.

Well done to everyone especially the top 5, every track here had the experimental vibe we look for and i think thank you all for your interest in the competition. We will make a final announcement regarding winners this weekend along with feedback.
Major thanks to detached audio for the dnb forum remix comp. I know I had a ton of fun. Good luck to the winner, and a shout out for my favorite tracks. My fingers are crossed for you guys.

My scores and reviews have been submitted.

Standard of production in this competition has been outstanding. Our production forum has some very talented producers.

Big up.

Back
Top Bottom