Off The Cuff.

Brex

The house guy
VIP Junglist
Pure vinyl. Two 1210s, a mixer and me. Not immaculate but it'll do.

1. Lomax - Faith Massive
  2. Friction - Chimera
  3. Basher - Androids
  4. Spectrasoul - Ben
  5. Bad Company - Planet Dust
  6. DRS - Count to Ten VIP
  7. Rido & Hybris - First Contact
  8. Dbridge feat. Vegas - True Romance
  9. Calibre - Bellamee
  10. Noisia & Spor - Falling Through
  11. Calibre - Instant
  12. Subfocus - Timewarp VIP
  13. Fracture x DJ Monita – Luv Ta Luv Ya (Fracture VIP)
  14. Photek - One Nation

Gave this a spin Brex....... u went for it on this one huh. I like seeing DJ's taking chances. Swear True Romance works with any tune whether its in key or out of key or with a different sub genre ha ha you can just throw that tune on at any point in a set. My favorite part was both mixes with Instant and the Luv Ta Luv Ya/One Nation.....dope blend there mang.
EZ

Not a bad mix, man! Interesting tune selection always had my interest piqued. The levels were pretty solid and the mixing was clang-free. Good stuff!

Gave this a spin Brex....... u went for it on this one huh. I like seeing DJ's taking chances. Swear True Romance works with any tune whether its in key or out of key or with a different sub genre ha ha you can just throw that tune on at any point in a set. My favorite part was both mixes with Instant and the Luv Ta Luv Ya/One Nation.....dope blend there mang.
EZ

Was pure luck that I picked out True Romance. I just put my hand on my vinyl and pulled it out randomly. Worked out well as I was wanting to get away from from the techy-ness of Rido. One Nation was the only one I purposefully chose because it's a fucking beast tune. Stoked you enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback. Big respect to you for the sheer amount of mixes you put out.

Not a bad mix, man! Interesting tune selection always had my interest piqued. The levels were pretty solid and the mixing was clang-free. Good stuff!

Clang free? No need to lie :teeth: Like it said, selection was pure random so I'm glad you liked it. Muchos gracias for feedback.

Thanks Brex.....i prolly should spend some more time on getting really solid mixes together but there are just soo many tunes too play.

Back
Top Bottom